We recorded this podcast with Tim Shoulders, President Grass Valley, earlier this month (April 10th). As the CEO of one of the largest technology suppliers in the sector, Shoulders offers a candid perspective about the business implications of the COVID-19 disruption both for Grass Valley and the broader media technology supplier community.
You can listen to the podcast (42:15) using the below widget. (Again, we apologize for some of the technical issues with the audio recording, we will continue to work to resolve those in future podcasts.)
If the player widget does not work, you might have better luck using this link.
This wide-ranging discussion about the state of the media technology industry touches on a number of hot-button issues, including:
- The timing and nature of a return of live sports
- Remote production (REMI) workflows and the business ramifications to suppliers
- Cloud-based services in live production environments
- The commercial viability of lower tier events
- Latest status of Black Dragon’s announced acquisition of Grass Valley
© 2009-2020 Devoncroft Partners LLC